Staying Covid -19 Secure with Photoshoots
Working in accordance to government guidelines managing the risk of Covid-19. These guidelines form part of our risk assessment.
Stay Alert • Control The Virus • Save Lives
Date Issued 25/04/20
The purpose of these guidelines is to enable all those responsible take reasonable and practical steps to safeguard the health and safety of everyone attending a shoot in relation to COVID and to meet their obligations to do so under the Health and Safety at Work Act, and Government guidelines & regulations on COVID, including The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 (expiring 26 Sept 2020).
Matthew Rycraft Photography & Rycraft Studios is working to reduce the risk of transmission to the lowest reasonably practicable level, by taking the following preventative measures.
- Please advise us if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or feel unwell, so we can reschedule your appointment & shoot.
- Outdoor Shoots are conducted in a remote location away from others.
- Masks & hand sanitiser is supplied upon entry at our designated station.
- Only 1 single family from one household will be photographed and allowed at once within the studio.
- Consultations are by appointment only.
- When possible and safe, the main and only door will remain open for more ventilation.
- I will endeavour to maintain at least a 2 meter distance where possible & 1 meter when space is limited but a mask will be warn.
- I will not come in contact with you or approach for posing.
- If we see people approaching on outdoor shoots I will move us to another remote location.
- Shoots & clients are separated by 2 hours to avoid overlap, contact and to make the necessary studio cleaning & sterilising requirements.
- Clients will be met at a specific location away from others.
- Clients are to wait outside the studio until advised to enter.
- Gloves will be provided when required.
- Children must be supervised by parents at all times.
- Your viewing gallery will be provided online & where clients wish an in studio viewing these can be conducted with 2 Meter Distancing.
- Payments facilities will be made available online.
- It’s recommended you sanitise & wash your hands before leaving and after the shoot and studio visit.
- Families are recommended to travel together in one car.
- To help minimise travel, I recommend traveling to just the shoot and back home.
Most of all I want your special shoot to be magical. The directions above help not only myself but help the safety of my clients along with others.
I look forward to seeing you on your shoot and sharing the time with you.