I have just a small number of Covid-19 safe guidelines for you to review to help make sure the studio is safe for yourselves, myself and future customers. Thank you.
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
- Safety remains a key priority for our customers, and we will continue to do all we can to keep you and safe.
- Following government guidelines, you must wear a face-covering by law unless you are exempt. Please provide proof of exemption on the day.
- I will try my best to keep a two-meter distance at all times and will be wearing a face-covering at all times whilst in the studio.
- Due to current Government guidelines, we can permit only one household up to a maximum of six within the studio.
- Hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities are available on entry to prevent the spread of infection
- Meeting the guidelines above means that the photoshoot can proceed safely, without disruption. (please see the policy on refunds)
I will not issue a refund in the following circumstances:
- Where event is offered free of charge
- Missed appointments
- Failure to adhere to any of the Covid-19 Safety Guidelines listed above
*I will try our best to accommodate if you cancel in more than three weeks before the photoshoot. If no alternative date is suitable or available. Please select the links for COVID GUIDELINES and usual business terms & conditions T&Cs